Saturday 10 August 2013

Welcome to the UDWF Blog!

Hello there!


My name is Sam. I am a devoted  Whovian and stuff, just like a lot of other people you will find on the internet. I live near Cardiff, in the heart and home of Doctor Who, which is where I will differ from other people who make these blogs and things

So basically I'm gonna be posting stuff about Doctor Who on here for anyone who cares to read it. Sometimes I might post videos on here too.

For 2 weeks after I post this I'll be away on holiday, but while I'm away, feel free to take a look at my YouTube channel here where I do mainly gaming videos... yep, you guessed it, they are still all Doctor Who-related

Meh, I'm not very good at writing long things off the top of my head, but if I find some internet access in the land of wherever-I'm-going I may try and post something on here. Maybe I'll do some John Hurt theories, or why apparently only 5 Doctors existed throughout all of time in The Five Doctors, or indeed why only 12 existed throughout all of time in The Name of the Doctor

Anyway, I'll see you soon!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment